10 Reasons To Be Cheerful
In the past four days Arsenal have smashed Liverpool at Anfield TWICE in different competition, but there still maybe Gooners out there, somewhere who are unhappy for whatever reason.
Well Mr. Mustchin is a naturally happy chappy, who will try to bring smiles where ever he goes.
So if you're feeling a little down in the dumps because the Mrs forced you to give up smoking for the new year, or maybe little rover as been run over (sniff), then let's try and lighten you mood.
Ten reasons to be cheerful.
1) The mighty Arsenal start 2007 with a bang.
2) The triumphant return of Abou Diaby.
3) Manuel 'Faulty' Almunia not so faulty anymore.
4) SIX goals in one match at Anfield......You're 'avin a larf aintcha?!?!
5) The Beast wanted a chance, he got four and took them all!!
6) Eliminating 'Cup Kings' Liverpool out of two different competitions in four days! (Can we play you every week?)
7) After suffering abuse at the hands of his own, Alex Song grabs a piece of personal glory in the historic 6-3 victory at Anfield.
8) Arsenal get an extra two oppotunities to humiliate Spurs this season.
9) Arsene Wenger guides his extremely young Gunners to their third League cup semi final in four years.
10) SIX goals in one match at Anfield......You're 'avin a larf aintcha?!?!
Ok, I realise numbers 4 & 10 are the same, but come on, that's some result eh!!
Look out Spurs, Arsenal's nippers are coming for you!
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.