Writer: Tim Stillman
Date:Friday March 7 2008
1. Does David Bentley eat lemons for breakfast every morning? Because that boy sure is bitter.
2. Does Jose Mourinho's little diabtrite against Arsene Wenger reveal that the so called Special One is not feeling so special right now? Aaargh, never mind Jose, one day you'll be able to manage a club and be remembered for more than spending £31m on Shevchenko and obnoxious press conferences.
3. Was that our best European performance in the Wenger era?
4. Will Villa fans sing songs about Zat Knight's snapped achilles tendon this weekend?
5. Did anyone else notice just how long it took Adebayor to congratulate Bendtner for his goal last weekend?
6. Does Fergamoan realise just how pathetic his jibes against Arsenal's 'usual seven minutes injury time' make him sound? Is the biggest act of hypcorisy since, well, since Jose said Wenger had it easy at Arsenal?
7. Having won 5-1 and 2-0 on our last two visits to the San Siro, does that mean we can keep it? We could use it for reserve games!
8. Do unattractive young women exist in Italy?
9. Any Gooners out there still troubled by the cup exits to Moan United and the Spuds?
10. Who does everybody want in the next round of the Champions League?
11. What's the betting Chelsea land Schalke in the next round?
12. Will Kolo Toure win his place back?
13. Is a Bolton manager complaining about a referee's failure to apply the rules the biggest act of hypocrisy since, well, since Fergamoan said Arsenal always get generous amounts of injury time?
14. Why the fuss over Tim Cahill's goal celebration last week?
15. Is anybody beginning to feel sorry for Newcastle United? Nah, me neither.
16. If I turn up early enough, do I have a chance of playing left wing against Wigan on Sunday?
17. Anyone else love the sight of Theo Walcott barging Kaka off the ball on Tuesday? Looked like a different player didn't it?
18. Will Mathieu Flamini please, please, please just sign the f*****g contract already?
19. Are Tomas Rosicky's hamstrings made of Ryvita?
20. Is sitting with your guitar trying to learn every single note of Radiohead's latest album a productive use of a day off work?LD.
Date:Friday March 7 2008
BFG - We Can Qualify If We Play Without Fear (Wednesday November 25 2015)
Kos Delighted With 'Important' Win Over Zargeb (Wednesday November 25 2015)
Infographic - Most Fouled....Sánchez (Wednesday November 25 2015)
Le Coq Out For 3 Months, Ox & Theo Almost Back (Wednesday November 25 2015)
Gunners Will Decide Their Own Fate After 3-0 Win (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Stats: Arsenal v Dinamo Zagreb (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Confirmed Line-Up vs Zagreb: Flamini Starts (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Wenger - We Can Pass Test & Still Be Dangerous (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Match Preview Arsenal vs Zagreb (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Team News: Rambo Back, Le Coq & Arteta Out (Monday November 23 2015)
|1. Leicester City||13||8||4||1||8||28|
|2. Man Utd||13||8||3||2||10||27|
|3. Man City||13||8||2||3||14||26|
|6. West Ham||13||6||3||4||4||21|
|The Toffees Visit Dean Court For First League Game
» AFC Bournemouth : 26/11/2015 05:00:00
|Is McClaren Ready For Judgment Day?
» Newcastle : 25/11/2015 22:45:01
» Man City : 25/11/2015 21:33:01
|BFG - We Can Qualify If We Play Without Fear
» Arsenal : 25/11/2015 19:51:01
|Kos Delighted With 'Important' Win Over Zargeb
» Arsenal : 25/11/2015 19:42:00