It's Not All Doom and Gloom
1. This season, after losing Thierry henry, we were supposed to lose our place in the top four to a certain bunch of rivals from the wrong side of North London. We haven't too badly in his absence, have we?
2. The improvement of Adebayor. He's begun to prove to everyone this season that he's more than just a big guy up front. This guy has goals in him...
3. We topped the Premier League for several months, and whilst we've now lost our place there, for a long time we were the clear leaders.
4. But for two dodgy penalty decisions, we'd have been in the semis of the Champions League.
5. We'll be back to have another pop at it next year. Something certain clubs can only dream of. Which leads us onto...
6. St. Totteringham's day, our annual celebration of laughter and merriment, has been and gone once again. Nice to see that the spuds saw their proclamations of replacing us in the top four came true.
7. Bacary Sagna. He was missed last night, but all season long, he has been as solid as a rock, and surely been the best right-back in the Premier League - not bad for a guy in his inaugural season, and supposedly a lesser light than the other Auxerre defender who was signed by another North London club during last summer.
8. Theo Walcott gave us a glimpse of what we can hope to see more regularly in the coming seasons - a slaloming run from one box to the other, conducted at blistering speed, and the cutback for Ade at the end of it showed great composure and decisiveness.
9. The Orcs look like they might be going down.
10. We didn't spend £16m darren Bent.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.