Writer: Tim Stillman
Date:Friday April 11 2008
1. That f*****g well hurt didn`t it?
2. Was that worse than Valencia, Chelsea, PSV and Barcelona?
3. What the **** has happened to our defence?
4. Have you ever seen Aaron Lennon run rings around the finest defenders in Europe on their own ground?
5. What did the world of football do to deserve Liverpool v Chelsea so often?
6. In the interests of karmic balance, will Arsenal be beneficiaries of dodgy decisions for the remaining six games?
7. Will Birmingham City subject the world to anecdotes about how Karen Brady and David Sullivan are really, really nice people who wouldn`t defraud a fly?
8. I may be a few weeks behind on this, but it has to be mentioned. In light of the sun`s 'Shut It` campaign aimed at players who disrespect officials, would the kind of disrespect they speak of include printing referee Urs Meir`s e mail address and home address, forcing him and his family to go into hiding as one tabloid newspaper did in 2004? Which newspaper was that again?
9. Does the Chelsea website have no shame? The recently advertised the away fixture at Everton as 'Sold Out`, despite the fact that they gave the tickets away and paid the fans` travel expenses.
10. Now Flamini is out for three weeks. When will it end?
11.What`s happened to Denilson?
12. How much will we lose by on Sunday?
13. Should Cardiff City be allowed in Europe if they win the F.A. Cup? The rule preventing them seems antiquated and ridiculous, but they were fully aware of it when they entered the competition.
14. Following Gareth Southgate`s assertion that he may not name a Boro captain for games in the future, how much does an armband really matter?
15. With the BBC having the temerity to report Darren Ferguson`s charge by Police, how long will father Alex`s self imposed BBC silence last now?
16. Evening Standard columnist and ex Tory MP David Mellor this week referred to Rafael Benitez as "the podgy Spaniard." Does this disgusting slob understand the word 'hypocrite?` Seriously mate, even Chelsea fans think you`re a tool!
17. Ronaldinho to Spurs. Has this replaced Reyes to Newcastle as my favourite transfer rumour of all time?
18. Who does Steven Gerrard blow to get on the Player of the Year shortlist every year? Mascherano has been infinitely better than him this season.
19. Why do these player of the year lists never carry anyone remotely interesting? I`m not bagging Adebayor, but surely Sagna was more worth a shout? Instead of over rated media whores like Steven Gerrard, why not Gareth Barry?
20. Gareth Southgate has revealed this week that Jonathan Woodgate left because "he wanted his challenges to be at the other end of the table." So why the hell did he join Spurs then?LD.
Date:Friday April 11 2008
The Arsenal Injury Table..Updated (Friday November 27 2015)
BFG - We Can Qualify If We Play Without Fear (Wednesday November 25 2015)
Kos Delighted With 'Important' Win Over Zargeb (Wednesday November 25 2015)
Infographic - Most Fouled....Sánchez (Wednesday November 25 2015)
Le Coq Out For 3 Months, Ox & Theo Almost Back (Wednesday November 25 2015)
Gunners Will Decide Their Own Fate After 3-0 Win (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Stats: Arsenal v Dinamo Zagreb (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Confirmed Line-Up vs Zagreb: Flamini Starts (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Wenger - We Can Pass Test & Still Be Dangerous (Tuesday November 24 2015)
Match Preview Arsenal vs Zagreb (Tuesday November 24 2015)
|1. Leicester City||13||8||4||1||8||28|
|2. Man Utd||13||8||3||2||10||27|
|3. Man City||13||8||2||3||14||26|
|6. West Ham||13||6||3||4||4||21|
|Wilson Joins Brighton!
» Man Utd : 27/11/2015 11:11:01
|The Aston Villa Injury Table...
» Aston Villa : 27/11/2015 11:08:00
|Pre-Match Stats: Liverpool vs Swansea City
» Swansea : 27/11/2015 11:00:01
|Galloway deserves new deal
» Everton : 27/11/2015 10:00:01
|Arter: We want to play football the right way
» AFC Bournemouth : 27/11/2015 09:00:00