Writer: Tim Stillman
Date:Friday April 11 2008
1. That f*****g well hurt didn`t it?
2. Was that worse than Valencia, Chelsea, PSV and Barcelona?
3. What the **** has happened to our defence?
4. Have you ever seen Aaron Lennon run rings around the finest defenders in Europe on their own ground?
5. What did the world of football do to deserve Liverpool v Chelsea so often?
6. In the interests of karmic balance, will Arsenal be beneficiaries of dodgy decisions for the remaining six games?
7. Will Birmingham City subject the world to anecdotes about how Karen Brady and David Sullivan are really, really nice people who wouldn`t defraud a fly?
8. I may be a few weeks behind on this, but it has to be mentioned. In light of the sun`s 'Shut It` campaign aimed at players who disrespect officials, would the kind of disrespect they speak of include printing referee Urs Meir`s e mail address and home address, forcing him and his family to go into hiding as one tabloid newspaper did in 2004? Which newspaper was that again?
9. Does the Chelsea website have no shame? The recently advertised the away fixture at Everton as 'Sold Out`, despite the fact that they gave the tickets away and paid the fans` travel expenses.
10. Now Flamini is out for three weeks. When will it end?
11.What`s happened to Denilson?
12. How much will we lose by on Sunday?
13. Should Cardiff City be allowed in Europe if they win the F.A. Cup? The rule preventing them seems antiquated and ridiculous, but they were fully aware of it when they entered the competition.
14. Following Gareth Southgate`s assertion that he may not name a Boro captain for games in the future, how much does an armband really matter?
15. With the BBC having the temerity to report Darren Ferguson`s charge by Police, how long will father Alex`s self imposed BBC silence last now?
16. Evening Standard columnist and ex Tory MP David Mellor this week referred to Rafael Benitez as "the podgy Spaniard." Does this disgusting slob understand the word 'hypocrite?` Seriously mate, even Chelsea fans think you`re a tool!
17. Ronaldinho to Spurs. Has this replaced Reyes to Newcastle as my favourite transfer rumour of all time?
18. Who does Steven Gerrard blow to get on the Player of the Year shortlist every year? Mascherano has been infinitely better than him this season.
19. Why do these player of the year lists never carry anyone remotely interesting? I`m not bagging Adebayor, but surely Sagna was more worth a shout? Instead of over rated media whores like Steven Gerrard, why not Gareth Barry?
20. Gareth Southgate has revealed this week that Jonathan Woodgate left because "he wanted his challenges to be at the other end of the table." So why the hell did he join Spurs then?LD.
Date:Friday April 11 2008
Wenger Was Ready To Let Coquelin Go (Wednesday March 4 2015)
QPR v Arsenal Match Preview (Tuesday March 3 2015)
Wenger On Stern QPR Test (Tuesday March 3 2015)
Wenger Aiming For Second Place (Tuesday March 3 2015)
Wenger - Mertesacker's Responded Well (Tuesday March 3 2015)
Duo Return For Queens Park Rangers (Tuesday March 3 2015)
Ospina Senses A Chance (Monday March 2 2015)
Why Wenger's Problems Are Of His Own Making (Monday March 2 2015)
Rosicky: We Were Affected By Monaco Loss (Monday March 2 2015)
Audio - Wenger Pleased With Everton Response (Monday March 2 2015)
|2. Man City||27||16||7||4||+30||55|
|4. Man Utd||27||14||8||5||+20||50|
|Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City
» Spurs : 04/03/2015 08:15:01
|Wenger Was Ready To Let Coquelin Go
» Arsenal : 04/03/2015 07:33:01
|Stoke City V Everton Match Preview
» Everton : 04/03/2015 06:07:00
|Champions League Final Ticket Allocation
» Chelsea : 04/03/2015 05:00:01
|Bogarde Wants England Return
» Chelsea : 04/03/2015 04:00:01