Date:Sunday April 13 2008
After another heartbreaking defeat, I feel compelled to add some additional bonus questions to Tim's weekly slot. And if you, like me, feel like putting your head in an oven, you might not want to read on.
1) Is Emmanuel Eboue the worst player ever to pull on an Arsenal shirt?
1) Seeing as number 1 is not really a proper question, does the Arsenal defence have amnesia? I mean how many times can the same crap happen before you do something about it?
2) Despite having an awesome season and filling the boots of Thierry Henry, is Adebayor just a great player rather than the world beater we pegged him for earlier this season?
3) Is Robin van Persie the first professional football player to be made entirely from wet cardboard?
4) Has there been any other player in the world to fall from grace as quickly as Gilberto Silva?
5) Is Arsene Wenger's middle name 'Ebenezer'?
6) Does the Premier League need to simplify the offside rule so Adebayor can stay onside?
7) Who does Theo Walcott have to blow to get a starting spot?
8) Seriously. Where the bloody hell is Denilson?
9) What is wrong with Jens Lehmann's hair?
10) How glad will you be when the season is finally over?
Some pretty negative stuff there ....... and that's because, well, I can't find much positive to say.
Date:Sunday April 13 2008
Cech Missing The Point In Wenger/Mourinho War (Friday October 9 2015)
The Arsenal Walking Wounded - Injury List (Friday October 9 2015)
FA Give Jose Something Else To Cry About (Thursday October 8 2015)
Zagreb Player Fails Drugs Test After Arsenal Game (Thursday October 8 2015)
Walcott Reveals Influences To His Fine Form (Thursday October 8 2015)
Arsenal Sign Striker On Long Term Deal (Wednesday October 7 2015)
Wenger Lauds 'Determined' Arsenal (Monday October 5 2015)
Theo Sends His Own Message With Top Performance (Monday October 5 2015)
Vital Arsenal Fantasy Football Update Week #8 (Monday October 5 2015)
Walcott & Cech Just As Important In United Win (Sunday October 4 2015)
|6.||GOLDEN APPS WORLD||6|
|1. Man City||8||6||0||2||+12||18|
|3. Man Utd||8||5||1||2||+4||16|
|4. Crystal Palace||8||5||0||3||+4||15|
|5. Leicester City||8||4||3||1||+2||15|
|6. West Ham||8||4||2||2||+6||14|
|Match Analysis - Swansea City 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur
» Swansea : 09/10/2015 22:06:01
|Big Sam Takes Charge At Sunderland
» Sunderland : 09/10/2015 21:02:01
|Liverpool: Owners Felt A 'Connection' With Klopp
» Liverpool : 09/10/2015 18:00:00
|Bennett Joins Bristol City
» Norwich : 09/10/2015 17:31:01
|Blow for José, joy for Chelsea faithful
» Chelsea : 09/10/2015 17:00:01