Date:Monday June 30 2008
1) Have long have you been an Arsenal fan?
From day one. Family tradition.
2) What (or who) made you start supporting our glorious club?
My Dad, he's a big bloke and I was scared to argue with him!
3) What was the first live game you attended?
Arsenal vs Aston Villa at Highbury in George Graham's final season. It finished 0-0 and was voted most boring game of the entire season.
4) What has been the greatest moment of your Arsenal supporting life?
I can't look past that night at Anfield. We were huge underdogs and so many of my mates were Liverpool fans at the time. In the build up they were all gloating as if they had already won the league.
5) And the worst?
Probably when Nayim scored that goal against us in the Cup Winners Cup final. I was devastated!
6) Who, in your opinion, is the best player to pull on the famous red and white strip?
I'd have to say Ian Wright. He was my idol when I was playing and the thing with Wrighty, he only needed one chance in a game and he'd put it away.
7) If you could go back in time and go to any Arsenal match in history, which would it be?
The night we clinched the title at Old Trafford, that would have been sweet.
8) Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen or heard concerning Arsenal?
The funniest thing I've ever seen was probably Lee Dixon's own goal at Highbury, although it wasn't at all funny at the time!
9) What are your realistic hopes for the coming season?
Depending on summer transfers I think the league title is realistic. If we can adequately strengthen and United lose Ronaldo I think we'll be half way there.
10) And finally, if you could invite 4 people connected to Arsenal, living or dead, to a dinner party, who would they be?
Arsene Wenger, Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp and Ian Wright purely for what they have contributed to our great club
If you fancy being interviewed for this series of articles, click here and head into the site forums.
Date:Monday June 30 2008
Wenger Won't Buy a Striker. But Does He Need One? (Monday July 21 2014)
Mourinho's New Material Is Rubbish (Sunday July 20 2014)
Wenger: We're Ready To FIGHT! (Friday July 18 2014)
Rambo: FA Cup Got The Media Monkey Off Our Back (Friday July 18 2014)
Walcott Will Miss First Few Weeks Of The Season (Friday July 18 2014)
Arsenal Right Back Among Transfer Spenders (Thursday July 17 2014)
Lukas Podolski Wants To Leave? (Thursday July 17 2014)
Ramsey On The Importance Of a Good Pre-season (Thursday July 17 2014)
Ozil Donates WC Bonus To Sick Kids In Brazil (Thursday July 17 2014)
Arsenal NOT In Talks Over Midfielder .... Yet (Thursday July 17 2014)
|2. Aston Villa||0||0||0||0||+0||0|
|5. Crystal Palace||0||0||0||0||+0||0|
|7. Hull City||0||0||0||0||+0||0|
|Does anyone remember Florent Malouda?
» Chelsea : 22/07/2014 07:37:00
|Don`t Do It Didier!
» Chelsea : 22/07/2014 07:32:00
|Torres in Atletico Return?
» Chelsea : 22/07/2014 07:27:00
|England Captain - Gary Cahill?
» Chelsea : 22/07/2014 02:30:00
|Lewis Baker - The First Up?
» Chelsea : 21/07/2014 22:59:00