Date:Monday June 30 2008
1) Have long have you been an Arsenal fan?
From day one. Family tradition.
2) What (or who) made you start supporting our glorious club?
My Dad, he's a big bloke and I was scared to argue with him!
3) What was the first live game you attended?
Arsenal vs Aston Villa at Highbury in George Graham's final season. It finished 0-0 and was voted most boring game of the entire season.
4) What has been the greatest moment of your Arsenal supporting life?
I can't look past that night at Anfield. We were huge underdogs and so many of my mates were Liverpool fans at the time. In the build up they were all gloating as if they had already won the league.
5) And the worst?
Probably when Nayim scored that goal against us in the Cup Winners Cup final. I was devastated!
6) Who, in your opinion, is the best player to pull on the famous red and white strip?
I'd have to say Ian Wright. He was my idol when I was playing and the thing with Wrighty, he only needed one chance in a game and he'd put it away.
7) If you could go back in time and go to any Arsenal match in history, which would it be?
The night we clinched the title at Old Trafford, that would have been sweet.
8) Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen or heard concerning Arsenal?
The funniest thing I've ever seen was probably Lee Dixon's own goal at Highbury, although it wasn't at all funny at the time!
9) What are your realistic hopes for the coming season?
Depending on summer transfers I think the league title is realistic. If we can adequately strengthen and United lose Ronaldo I think we'll be half way there.
10) And finally, if you could invite 4 people connected to Arsenal, living or dead, to a dinner party, who would they be?
Arsene Wenger, Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp and Ian Wright purely for what they have contributed to our great club
If you fancy being interviewed for this series of articles, click here and head into the site forums.
Date:Monday June 30 2008
Wilshere - More Points Needed From Big Teams (Thursday May 23 2013)
Who Is Your Vital Arsenal Player of the Season? (Tuesday May 21 2013)
Newcastle United 0 Arsenal 1 (Monday May 20 2013)
VIDEO: Wenger Praises 'Exceptional' Attitude (Monday May 20 2013)
Arsene Wenger, Now Is The Time (Monday May 20 2013)
The Moment That Made It All Worthwhile (Sunday May 19 2013)
Happy St Totteringham's Day To Gooners Everwhere (Sunday May 19 2013)
Team News: Last Game Of The Season (Sunday May 19 2013)
The Squeaky Bum Preview (Friday May 17 2013)
Wenger Confirms Sanogo Deal Almost Done (Friday May 17 2013)
|1. Man Utd||38||28||5||5||43||89|
|2. Man City||38||23||9||6||32||78|
|Transfer Targets: Potential summer signings - P1
» Reading : 23/05/2013 13:35:00
|Liverpool: May's Player Of The Month
» Liverpool : 23/05/2013 13:28:00
|Martinez back in as favourite
» Everton : 23/05/2013 13:25:00
|Turkish Striker Interest Registered!
» Chelsea : 23/05/2013 13:07:00
|Match Day Moments - Man City (USA)
» Chelsea : 23/05/2013 13:06:00
|Mourinho Arrives at Chelsea in £50 Million Deal
» Chelsea : 23/05/2013 13:04:00
|Chelsea - Rooney Is Leaving United!
» Chelsea : 23/05/2013 13:03:00