Vital Arsenal Interviews ...... Codchops
1) Have long have you been an Arsenal fan?
From day one. Family tradition.
2) What (or who) made you start supporting our glorious club?
My Dad, he's a big bloke and I was scared to argue with him!
3) What was the first live game you attended?
Arsenal vs Aston Villa at Highbury in George Graham's final season. It finished 0-0 and was voted most boring game of the entire season.
4) What has been the greatest moment of your Arsenal supporting life?
I can't look past that night at Anfield. We were huge underdogs and so many of my mates were Liverpool fans at the time. In the build up they were all gloating as if they had already won the league.
5) And the worst?
Probably when Nayim scored that goal against us in the Cup Winners Cup final. I was devastated!
6) Who, in your opinion, is the best player to pull on the famous red and white strip?
I'd have to say Ian Wright. He was my idol when I was playing and the thing with Wrighty, he only needed one chance in a game and he'd put it away.
7) If you could go back in time and go to any Arsenal match in history, which would it be?
The night we clinched the title at Old Trafford, that would have been sweet.
8) Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen or heard concerning Arsenal?
The funniest thing I've ever seen was probably Lee Dixon's own goal at Highbury, although it wasn't at all funny at the time!
9) What are your realistic hopes for the coming season?
Depending on summer transfers I think the league title is realistic. If we can adequately strengthen and United lose Ronaldo I think we'll be half way there.
10) And finally, if you could invite 4 people connected to Arsenal, living or dead, to a dinner party, who would they be?
Arsene Wenger, Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp and Ian Wright purely for what they have contributed to our great club
If you fancy being interviewed for this series of articles, click here and head into the site forums.