Transfer Window Survival Test
The long drawn out anxiety of the summer transfer window is behind us. How well have you survived? Lost your fingernails? Broken your keyboard posting angry protests over the internet? Or did the whole thing simply pass you by? Message Board To visit the message board, click here. Get involved
This simple test will enable you to measure how safely you emerged from the trauma
1) With the window closed do you feel the club is
a) A couple of players short of winning all that`s going
b) Run by squeaky arsed skinflints
c) In need of a multi billionaire investor
d) OK with fewer injuries
2) As Robinho landed in Manchester his first words were
a) Why isn`t Sir Alex here?
b) Doesn`t anyone still wear a baseball cap this way?
c) Something in Portuguese
d) It has always been my dream to play for Citeh
3) What was Alex Hleb`s reason for seeking a move?
a) Life was too chaotic in London
b) The English words 'shoot` and 'pass` are too similar
c) You can`t get good ice cream here
d) It has always been my dream to play for Barca
4) How many players have been linked with the club since the transfer period opened?
d) How many French wonderkids are there?
5) Now that the window has closed are you
a) scouring the news feeds for unattached players?
b) selling your season ticket?
c) reworking the midfield combinations?
d) deciding where to party this weekend?
6) Which 'Selling Club` sold 11 players in the transfer window?
b) Manchester City
d) West Ham
7) Where were you at midnight on deadline day?
a) in front of the box watching Sky/Setanta Sports News
b) in front of the box watching Big Brother live feed
c) Sleeping soundly
d) At the keyboard constantly refreshing Newsnow
8) What does the acronym ADUG represent?
a) Arsene Discovers Unbelievable Genius
b) Abu Dhabi United Group
c) Austrian Dildo Users Group
d) Abou Diaby Undergoes Groin-surgery
Check your score and rating on the forum thread here.
Join Vital Arsenal
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.
Message Board To visit the message board, click here. Get involved