Writer: Tim Stillman
Date:Friday September 5 2008
1. When Arsene Wenger made an, albeit retracted, comment about Martin Taylor in the wake of the Eduardo tackle, he was heavily criticised by many including Liverpool loving Alan Hansen. So how does Mr. Hansen respond to lovable Scally Jamie Carragher`s comments in his autobiography that he was considering asking his mates to attack Lucas Neill after a challenge from the Australian defender resulted in a broken leg for Carragher?
2. Are Newcastle United and Manchester City actually competing for Britain`s biggest soap opera club?
3. How long until Mark Hughes gets sacked and Robinho cries?
4. Will Mike Ashley sit amongst the supporters with the 'King Kev` shirt on again?
5. If I take a pint into my seat for the Sheffield United game, can I expect to be treated as leniently as Mr. Ashley?
6. Did Kevin Keegan ever consider that the current transfer system at Newcastle is in place largely due to his irresponsible spending in the 90s?
7. Given that Kevin Keegan only last week asked the nation to feel sympathy for Joey Barton less than a week ago, does anyone else not feel particularly sorry for Keegan now?
8. That said, surely a club that mistreats a generally quite decent bloke like Keegan the way they have, yet retains Denis Wise and Joey Barton deserves the scorn of the whole country?
9. Real Madrid President Roman Calderon has this week complained about Chelsea`s unethical pursuit of Robinho. Has he pipped Sepp Blatter as the most despicable **** in football?
10. Alex Ferguson complained bitterly about Real Madrid`s pursuit of Ronaldo, yet allegedly bundled Berbatov into the back of a cab at Manchester Airport. Has he pipped Calderon as the most hypocritical **** in football?
11. Tottenham Hotpsur complained bitterly about Liverpool and United`s pursuits of Keane and Berbatov (despite their pursuit of Juande Ramos), yet have accepted pay offs for their silence from both clubs. Does this make them the most hypocritical ****s in football?
12. Following Manchester City`s takeover this week, am I the only one that thinks football has pretty much ceased to be a sport?
13. Has Arsene Wenger ever faced a bigger challenge than the one he currently faces?
14. Anyone seen any Robinho Chelsea shirts on e bay?
15. Can Derby County do the unthinkable and invert Arsenal`s record by going 49 league matches without a win?
16. Is the Big Four really coming to an end?
17. Didn`t we hear that from Upton Park two years ago?
18. Can you guess how many English journalists attended the recent U-19s World Cup?
19. Barton smashes team mates face up, six match ban. Vieira spits at Neil Ruddock following persistent anti-French comments, seven match ban. Where is the justice/ consistency/ sanity at the Football Association?
20. January bid for Lassana Diarra anyone?LD.
Date:Friday September 5 2008
Wenger - Liverpool Is Still A Special Game (Friday December 19 2014)
Arsenal Games Switched For TV (Friday December 19 2014)
Bellerin To Play With More Freedom Now (Friday December 19 2014)
Wenger - Monaco Completes The Circle (Friday December 19 2014)
Liverpool v Arsenal Match Preview (Friday December 19 2014)
Wenger 'Scared' Rambo Could Miss Christmas Period (Friday December 19 2014)
Injury News: Walcott, The Ox & Monreal Could Play (Thursday December 18 2014)
Chambers - I'm Benefiting From Different Roles (Thursday December 18 2014)
The Ox: Don't Blame Wenger, Blame Us (Thursday December 18 2014)
Ozil Slightly Ahead Of Schedule (Thursday December 18 2014)
|3. Man Utd||16||9||4||3||12||31|
|4. West Ham||16||8||4||4||8||28|
» Crystal Palace : 20/12/2014 14:55:00
» Man City : 20/12/2014 14:33:00
|West Ham v Leicester - Team News
» West Ham : 20/12/2014 14:17:00
|West Ham v Leicester: Team Line-Ups
» Leicester City : 20/12/2014 14:14:00
|Tottenham v Burnley: Team Line-Ups
» Spurs : 20/12/2014 14:12:00