Arsenal`s Injury Awareness Test
It seems that hardly a game goes by without some injury disrupting our selection policy. How closely have you followed our various injury crises this season? Here`s a chance to test how much attention you`ve been paying to it all. Message Board To visit the message board, click here. Get involved
1. Normal recovery period diagnosed by club physios will be:
a)10 days sound about right?
b) Anything between inconvenient and disastrous
2. Most common ailment in the last 5 seasons to date is:
a) Sprained Ankle
b) Hamstring Injury
c) Wounded pride
3. When collapsing in agony during a game players should:
a) Scream loudly
b) Make sure they aren`t playing anyone onside
c) Handle the ball to stop the game
4. Number of metatarsal fractures since we last won a trophy
5. What extra protective wear does Gallas sometimes sport?
a) Elbow proof gum shield
b) Padded shorts for sitting in centre circles
c) Industrial strength shin pads and ankle guards
6. Total number of separately reported injuries to end January this season
c) Stopped counting around November
7. Standard treatment for ruptured ankle ligaments should consider:
a) Bathing in industrial strength Jeyes Fluid
b) Rubbing with pureed horse placenta
c) Surgery followed by 6 months recuperation
8. Highest number of reported injuries in a complete season since 2002 was in:
9. Arsenal player with the greatest variety of injuries this season
a) Theo Walcott
b) Abou Diaby
To check your score and physio status click here
Message Board To visit the message board, click here. Get involved
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.