Talking With The Toffee's
1) How has your season been so far?
I think we have a lot to be optimistic about. We have had some cracking results this season already, including the Spurs away game and the mauling of Liverpool at Goodison. It has been very good so far but could have the potential to be excellent!
2) What were you expectations at the beginning of the season and how do they compare to those of the present time?
I think the word that goes through every realist Evertonians mind is 'stability'. As long as we are making moves in the right direction then we have a lot to be happy about. Of course having sampled Europe two season's ago, it would be nice to have a second bite of the cherry next season so David Moyes can test his credentials on the continent.
3) What do you think of Ashburton Grove after your visit earlier in the season?
Erm, Its ok! Everton have their own stadium debate going on at the moment and I have to say, my first choice would not be a stadium in the mould of Ashburton Grove. Its too generic for me, and it has been done to death. I'm sure the atmosphere is superb but to look at its a bit boring in my opinion! Not enough character.
4) Which Arsenal player will you fear most on Sunday?
I think Fabregas is a player who can really make a game tick over. If we don't get to grips with him then it could spell danger for us. Of course a side like Arsenal has many other potential threats, but apparently you have injuries too which may fall in our favour!
5) Which Everton player will cause us the most problems?
Manuel Fernandes seems intent on making a mark in this game, he has been quoted as saying this is the sort of game he relishes. Of course there is also Mikel Arteta and Andrew Johnson to worry about too!
6) Cesc Fabregas aside, of the current crop of Arsenal youngsters, which player would you most like to take to Goodison?
I'm a big fan of Emmanuel Eboue, I think he has the potential to be a top player in his position, almost like an African Cafu!
7) Prediction for the match?
I'm going to stick my neck out here and say 2-0 Everton, but only because you have injuries! If i was ever going to predict a win for us that would be one of the reasons why! good luck!
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.